Without our sponsors we could not have helped the miniature schnauzers that needs major medical care due to the costs:
Our number one sponsors are the wonderful people who help out through the year. Through their time, talents, and monetary donations yearly helped over 175 schnauzers in the past 5 years. If you would like your name to be added let us know.
Sponsor volunteers are:
Pam and Pat O’Brien
Rebecca Forman and Kyle Hammond
Nuisance was surrendered to MSPMSR because the landlord got complaints that he was barking. The elderly man had to part with his dog of 11 years old so he could keep living in his apartment. Shortly after we discovered some lumps and he was diagnosed with cancer. It is very progressive and he only had a short time to live. His foster Dad’s will make sure he lives comfortable. His future vet bills will be covered by donations.
His sponsors are:
Steve and Bob (Foster Dad’s)
Jim background was being in a puppy mill for the first years of his life. Slowly he came out of his shell and warmed up to humans for the first time in his life. Unfortunately he never knew chewing up a halter would mean a few vet visits. After x-rays, special diet, and the watchfulness of his foster Mom, he did recover without surgery. Taking him in for emergency care, x-rays, and special food was paid for by some very special people. His sponsors were:
Chris Hanisch and Rebecca Dobmeyer.
Riley was a very special Miniature Schnauzer who needed extreme medical care. She unfortunately had so many issues her little body could not handle and she passed away with in the year we had her. Her sponsors were:
Joe Briol and John Pundsack
Carrie Smith and family
Gail and Lloyd Arnoldi “In Memory of Adam” and anonymous donors!
Cassie came in with her sister Baily when her owner passed away. Cassie has a mammary tumor, stones, and developed a limp. Along with an ear infection and and a bad skin condition she had some major medical costs. Thank you to her sponsors she can receive the medical care all dogs deserve:
Dee Reinking and Sara Edel
If you would like to sponsor a dog in need please e-mail:
A very special thank you to:
- Dr. Ralph who donated his time, talent, and cost for an ultrasound for a very special schnauzer.
- Monkey in a Dryer for donating the artwork for our t-shirt and the setup fee. Please visit their website: http://www.monkeyinadryer.com
- Fourhost.com for providing our webhosting – They have great low cost solutions for whatever you need hosted. Please visit their website: http://www.fourhost.com
- Dr. Perry who travels from St. Cloud, MN and to our yearly to our fundraiser. She has microchipped, trimmed nails, and donates her time and knowledge about our health of our dogs.
- Teri Ann Lapsey, our favorite animal comminicator who donates a portion of her fees during our fundraiser to help raise money for rescue. Teri Ann is often at Chuck and Don’s Pet Food outlet. See their calendar to visit with her: http://www.chuckanddons.com/pages/events.html
- Whole Health Veterinary has been very helpful with providing Holistic pet care:http://www.wholehealthvet.com/
Minneapolis/St. Paul Miniature Schnauzer Rescue has been lucky to work with two state of the are veterinary hospitals. We want to thank them for all the schnauzers they have helped cared for.
From routine wellness exams to complex
laser surgery, Oak Knoll Animal Hospital
is still St. Louis Park’s best choice for state
of the art medical care combined
with friendly, compassionate service.
Meet the Staff at Maplewood Pet Care Clinic.
They care for our dogs like they are one of their own. They have done vaccines,spays, neuters, & teeth cleaning.
They are our best choice for a veterinary clinic in the St. Paul area and we wish to thank them for all they do for MSPMSR.